This scientific code of ethics statement is a statement of the code of ethics of all parties involved in the publication process of this scientific journal, namely managers, editors, associate editors, and authors (authors). The Code of Ethics for Scientific Publications in essence upholds three ethical values in publications, namely (i) Neutrality, which is free from conflicts of interest in publication management; (ii) Justice, which is to grant authorship rights to those who are entitled as authors; and (iii) Honesty, which is free from duplication, fabrication, falsification, and plagiarism in publications.
- Publisher of Prominent Journal of English Studies iare responsible for publishing manuscripts which, after going through the process of editing, reviewing, and layout are in accordance with scientific journal publishing principles.
- Publisher Prominent - Journal of English Studies are responsible for guaranteeing academic freedom for editors and associate editors in carrying out their respective duties.
- Publisher of Prominent Journal of English Studies are responsible for maintaining privacy and protecting intellectual property and copyright, and editorial freedom.
- Editor Prominent Journal of English Studies are responsible for deciding which manuscripts are appropriate for publication through editorial board meetings that refer to applicable legal requirements regarding defamation, copyright infringement, duplication, data fabrication, data falsification and plagiarism.
- In the process of reviewing and receiving the manuscript, the editorial team of Prominent Journal of English Studies is based on the principle of equality of treatment in making decisions to publish the manuscript without distinguishing the author's race, gender, religion, ethnicity, nationality, or political ideology.
- The editor and editorial team of Prominent Journal of English Studies will not disclose any information about the submitted manuscripts or manuscripts except with the author's permission.
- Unpublished manuscripts will not be used by research editors of Prominent Journal of English Studies for their own purposes and will be returned directly to the authors.
Responsibilities of Associate editors
Associate Editors of Prominent Journal of English Studies assists the editors in making editorial decisions on incoming manuscripts
- Associate Editors of Prominent Journal of English Studies is responsible for the recommendations of the manuscripts they review.
- Review of the manuscript is carried out objectively, and is supported by clear arguments.
- Associate Editors of Prominent Journal of English Studies is responsible for quotations, references, duplications, data fabrication, data falsification and plagiarism of the texts they review.
- Associate Editors of Prominent Journal of English Studies must always maintain the confidentiality of information and not use information from the manuscripts they review for personal gain / interest.
- Authors must present the text of their thoughts or research in a clear, honest, and without duplication, data fabrication, data falsification and plagiarism.
- The author is responsible for the submitted confirmation of the written manuscript.
- Authors must show references to the opinions and works of others quoted
- The author must write the script ethically, honestly and responsibly, in accordance with the applicable scientific writing regulations.
- The author does not double submit to other journals while the process at Prominent Journal of English Studies is still ongoing. The author has no objection if the manuscript undergoes editing during the review process and layout without changing the substance or main idea of the writing.